Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sometimes you gotta' be a little INSANE!!

www.tips-fb.com




Greetings and salutations! As you know, variety is the spice of life. I consider myself a P90X/Tony Horton girl through and through, but sometimes you just have to go a little out of your comfort zone and see what else is out there. You know, push yourself in new ways, just to see what the 'ol body can do. Well let me tell you, Shaun T's new program, "Insanity," does JUST that!

I received a preview copy of one of the DVDs (Plyometric Cardio Circuit) that will be part of the full Insanity package about five weeks ago, and have done the 42 minute workout on five different occassions. It's SERIOUS cardio, and a butt-kicking good time! I found myself, more than once, asking myself (while gasping for air), "Is this guy crazy?" Obviously, Insanity lives up to it's name.

So, for those of you who want to dig a little deeper and see how fit you REALLY are, you might just give Insanity 60 days of your time. Don't be shocked...there's no Hip Hop Abs here, it's pure cardio drills where you keep up a high intensity for a longer time with a short rest period. Shaun T has simply pushed interval training to a new level.

Scheduled to be released in July, once released, you will be able to order it here. If you'd like a heads up on the release date, just send me an e-mail through my coaching page, and I'll let you know when it's available. Once you're ready for some Insanity, you might want a little support, so go ahead and sign up for my fitness crew and I can help you on those days when you, too, think Shaun T. might just be a little insane...


No comments:

Post a Comment